Mr. Acapella™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Studio Acapellas And Instrumentals For Everyone!!!

4 posters

Calvin Harris (ft. Florence Welch) - Sweet Nothing (DIY) Acapella

jesusft1
    jesusft1

sweet - Calvin Harris (ft. Florence Welch) - Sweet Nothing (DIY) Acapella Empty Calvin Harris (ft. Florence Welch) - Sweet Nothing (DIY) Acapella

Post  jesusft1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:13 am

Calvin Harris (ft. Florence Welch) - Sweet Nothing Acapella

>>Acapella Free Download Here<<
    sweet - Calvin Harris (ft. Florence Welch) - Sweet Nothing (DIY) Acapella Calvin%2BHarris%2BFlorence%2B%2526%2BThe%2BMachine%2BSweet%2BNothing

By Gezus (with care).

Twitter

YouTube

Soundcloud
    DJ_EX3
    DJ_EX3

sweet - Calvin Harris (ft. Florence Welch) - Sweet Nothing (DIY) Acapella Empty Re: Calvin Harris (ft. Florence Welch) - Sweet Nothing (DIY) Acapella

Post  DJ_EX3 Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:31 pm

This isn't even a DIY - t's a studio cover. The post should be titled with 'Cover' in which case you can use 'Studio' as well, but this is not a DIY acapella of "Sweet Nothing" by any stretch of the imagination.
    jesusft1
    jesusft1

sweet - Calvin Harris (ft. Florence Welch) - Sweet Nothing (DIY) Acapella Empty Re: Calvin Harris (ft. Florence Welch) - Sweet Nothing (DIY) Acapella

Post  jesusft1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:41 am

How is this a cover, I didn't sing this, Nobody except the original. Maybe listen more carefully next time.
    DJ_EX3
    DJ_EX3

Post  DJ_EX3 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Who filtered it, then? What I am saying is, this does not sound like Florence Welch singing. While I understand that filtering can distort the vocals, the chorus vocals are deeper (though still on key) than the original, and I have never seen filtering change the depth of a track while maintaining the original key. Additionally, there is an audible difference in the 'adlibs' or variations on the end of the chorus. My point was simply this:
    - Either this is a DIY/filtered acapella which is not convincing (meaning it is not recognizable as THE Florence Welch, due to filtering) and I was mistaken
    - Or this is a cover (not recorded by you - I get that) which was recorded with a similar vocal style to Florence Welch, so as to make it convincing enough to the average listener.

Have you heard the 'Skyscraper' acapella available here? This is the same deal - it sounds very similar to the original, but in the end of the day, it's not actually Demi Lovato singing, so it's not just a 'studio acapella' - it's a cover acapella or a studio cover, whatever you want to call it.

Thanks for your time.
    jesusft1
    jesusft1

Post  jesusft1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Yeah maybe the distorts in the vocals did throw you off, sorry about that. Just wasn't sure if you we're accusing me of something or not, but I understand what you mean now.
    djkarlosbanda

Post  djkarlosbanda Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:43 am

thanks
    sarangsheth

Post  sarangsheth Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:42 pm

THIS. IS. NOT. FLORENCE. WELCH.
    Regardless of any distortion, noise, filtering whatever, accents, notes, pronunciations NEVER change. This is someone singing like her. This is NOT the original.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:15 pm