Mr. Acapella™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Studio Acapellas And Instrumentals For Everyone!!!

Dada Life VS Laidback Luke - Feed the Pogo [sLayeRsluCk Mash-Up)

slayersluck

Life - Dada Life VS Laidback Luke - Feed the Pogo [sLayeRsluCk Mash-Up) Empty Dada Life VS Laidback Luke - Feed the Pogo [sLayeRsluCk Mash-Up)

Post  slayersluck Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:07 am

Here's my first successful mash-up of Dada Life hit single "Feed the Data (KitSch 2.0 Remix)" and Laidback Luke new single "Pogo (Deorro Remix)". Give it a listen and let me know what you guys think...comments and suggestions for improvement would me much appreciated. THANKS!!! bounce

Life - Dada Life VS Laidback Luke - Feed the Pogo [sLayeRsluCk Mash-Up) Album_13

320kbps and FREE DOWNLOAD!!! afro
    slayersluck

Life - Dada Life VS Laidback Luke - Feed the Pogo [sLayeRsluCk Mash-Up) Empty Re: Dada Life VS Laidback Luke - Feed the Pogo [sLayeRsluCk Mash-Up)

Post  slayersluck Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:23 am

BOUNCE! bounce
    slayersluck

Life - Dada Life VS Laidback Luke - Feed the Pogo [sLayeRsluCk Mash-Up) Empty Re: Dada Life VS Laidback Luke - Feed the Pogo [sLayeRsluCk Mash-Up)

Post  slayersluck Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:37 am

I have gotten over 76K+ downloads thus far. WOW!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313638383234/feed-the-pogo-slayersluck-mash-up-livingelectrocom-mp3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm