Mr. Acapella™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Studio Acapellas And Instrumentals For Everyone!!!

3 posters

"I Knew You Were Trouble" Lead Vocals

dadacorneer

"I Knew You Were Trouble" Lead Vocals Empty "I Knew You Were Trouble" Lead Vocals

Post  dadacorneer Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:52 am

Well, it seems to be somewhere, because some people have it, and also the lead vocals of the whole "Red" album. If someone has it, please tell me. Thank you Very Happy
    joesoes

"I Knew You Were Trouble" Lead Vocals Empty Re: "I Knew You Were Trouble" Lead Vocals

Post  joesoes Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:23 pm

It's out there. I found a link on youtube for a couple of weeks ago. I dont have it on this computer though, otherwise i would share :/
    jpjammerson

"I Knew You Were Trouble" Lead Vocals Empty Re: "I Knew You Were Trouble" Lead Vocals

Post  jpjammerson Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's the one I've been working with. Not the best, but I haven't come across a studio acapella yet
    joesoes

Post  joesoes Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 pm

jpjammerson wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's the one I've been working with. Not the best, but I haven't come across a studio acapella yet

Yepp, same here. I dont think there is an studio acapella released.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:50 am