Mr. Acapella™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Studio Acapellas And Instrumentals For Everyone!!!

3 posters

P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER!

DJND93

P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER! Empty P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER!

Post  DJND93 Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Here is MY Acapella from P!nk with the Song ''I Don't Believe You'' Have fun. ;)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or

Pink I Dont Believe You (ND High Quality Acapella).mp3
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER! Empty Re: P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER!

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 am

we appreciate the sharing you have done on the site! are you interested in becoming a moderator?
    hercolanium
    hercolanium

P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER! Empty Reupload please!

Post  hercolanium Thu May 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi, can you reupload the song? Thanks in advance
    Gast

P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER! Empty NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

Post  Gast Tue May 14, 2013 2:33 am

OFFICIAL REUP! Wink

OR:

<a href="http://www.sharebeast.com/28wokk9c6a97" target=_blank>Pink I Dont Believe U (ND VHQ Acapella).mp3 - 6.0 MB</a>

OR:

HAVE FUN

hercolanium
    hercolanium

P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER! Empty Thank you very much!

Post  hercolanium Tue May 14, 2013 3:46 am

Thank you very much for the link, good luck Very Happy
    hercolanium
    hercolanium

P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER! Empty You are a GENIUS!

Post  hercolanium Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:57 pm

I have listened to the song, I don't believe you, and I have to say that you have done a great job and I just have to ask...
    By any chance can you make other songs I want or at least teach me how, I tried Audacity and Adobe Audition 6, and it all came out horrible, either the vocals turn out horrifying or no change at all.
    Please consider it...I sound so desperate but I am for real. Embarassed
    I have spent 4 hours working in the lab without any entertainment pale
    Thank you in advance and God bliss you Smile
    P.S. In case you agreed to make acapella version for the songs I can provide you with the links or I will send them via email
    hercolanium
    hercolanium

P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER! Empty Re: Genius

Post  hercolanium Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi you are welcome, your English is good enough...Me and my friends were fighting which song to send you and whether it is English or J-pop, but we had to choose one, so, if it is not too much trouble here is the link for the song called (Nantonaku Keshita Story = Inextinguishable Story ) by Granrodeo:

If you want me to provide it via email I will send it too

Thank you in advance and good luck

Sponsored content

P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER! Empty Re: P!nk - I Don't Believe You (Near Studio Acapella) NO FAKE! NO COVER!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:51 pm